Below is a list of Refractory
EOS Tungsten W1
//For use in thin walled X-ray guidance structures.
Parts manufactured using EOS Tungsten W1 are to be used in thin walled X-ray guidance structures. These anti-scatter grids can be found in imaging devices used in medical – both human and veterinary – as well as other industries.
Typical Part Properties:
- Chemical composition in compliance with Pure tungsten
- Min. wall thickness: < 140 µm
- Position of horizontally oriented walls: +30 µm / -30 µm
- Part height tolerance vertical: +0,35 / -0.15 mm
- Part accuracy of solid sections: approx.: +/- 20-25 µm
EOS Tungsten W1 System Compatibility: