September 15-16, 2020: PostProcess Unlock AM Live: Today & Tomorrow
UNLOCK AM Live: Today & Tomorrow is your key to the latest thought leadership from some of the most notable names in additive manufacturing. Between guest speakers from world-renowned tech companies, live demonstrations of PostProcess’s automated post-printing solutions, and webinars hosted by additive experts, you’ll leave this virtual event with practical knowledge for utilizing and improving your 3D printing today, and prepared to embrace the industry’s future.
There will be two unique tracks – Today and Tomorrow – to explore a variety of topics with thought leaders discussing the keys to unleashing additive’s potential.
To register for an event, click on its title below:
9/15 “TODAY” TRACK EVENTS
- WEBINAR: DfAM for FDM Post-Printing: Live Design Demo
- WEBINAR: Rethinking Resin Removal for Speed and Safety – Guided Demo of Automation in Action
- WEBINAR: Mitigating the Five Major Post-Printing Pitfalls when Launching with Additive
- WEBINAR: Why Today’s FDM Must Evolve: Shifting from Rapid Prototyping to Rapid Production
- Q&A: Lessons Learned in Rapid Scale-Up for NYC COVID Response with Print Parts Inc.
- PANEL: Breaking Down Barriers to Additive’s Adoption: The User’s Perspective
9/16 “TOMORROW” TRACK EVENTS
- PANEL: Leveraging the Power of Digital to Propel Additive Beyond Prototyping
- DEMO: Thinking Additively: Planning your Additive Journey for Industry 4.0
- WEBINAR: AM Factory of the Future and the Role of the Digital Twins
- WEBINAR: What’s On the Horizon for Post-Printing: Insights from Market Trends Survey 2020
- DEMO: Faster FDM Finishing for Next Level Productivity – Guided Demo of Automation in Action
- WEBINAR: Composite 3D Printing: Why Additive’s Future Requires Faster, Stronger, Lighter Parts
- WEBINAR: Workflow Validation as Key to Success: Why True Additive Manufacturing Require Unique Chemistries and Automated Post-Processing