February 29, 2024 | Stratasys Webinar: Automate the Daily Grind: Let CDS Handle DfAM Checks, Fixture and Mold Generation for 3D Printing
Title: Automate the Daily Grind: Let CDS Handle DfAM Checks, Fixture and Mold Generation for 3D Printing
Date: Thursday, February 29, 2024, 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM CDT
- Henri De Charnace, CTO at CDS
- Georges Caseau, Sales Director at CDS
- Shuvom Ghose, GrabCAD Software BD at Stratasys
Tired of Daily DfAM Checks? Let CDS Automate Fixture & Mold Generation for 3D Printing.
Join us for a webinar on Tuesday, February 29, 2024 at 9 AM CST where CDS experts will demonstrate how their solutions integrated with GrabCAD Print Pro can automate repetitive design and manufacturability analysis.
CDS CTO Henri De Charnace and Sales Director Georges Caseau will show how CDS’ innovative tools inside GrabCAD Print Pro allow you to:
- Easily perform orientation, cost estimation, and printability analysis to ensure first-time-right printing
- Streamline creation of 3D textures, lattices, and TPMS structures to enhance part performance
- Automate generation of jigs, fixtures, and molds needed for production
Eliminate the daily grind of manual DfAM checks and mold design. Register now for the webinar to see how CDS and GrabCAD Print Pro can automate fixture and mold generation for your additive workflows.