Tecton Industries and Kreg Tool Leaders Make the Legends of Manufacturing list
October 7, 2016 Uncategorized
Tuesday, October 04, 2016 3:15 PM – Elevate Iowa, a program of the Iowa Association of Business and Industry, recognized leaders in manufacturing at its second annual Legends in Iowa Manufacturing awards dinner Monday. Nearly 200 people attended the event at the Meadows Events & Conference Center in Altoona. Six leaders were recognized:
- Bruce Tamisiea, president of Tecton Industries Inc. in Spencer, won the Legend of Manufacturing award for companies with fewer than 100 employees.
- Roger Hargens, president and CEO of Accumold LLC in Ankeny, won the Legend of Manufacturing award for companies having between 100 and 300 employees.
- Paul Gregoire, vice president of global human resources for Emerson Fisher in Marshalltown, was awarded the Legend of Manufacturing award for companies with more than 300 employees.
- John W. Norris Sr., formerly president of Lennox Industries, Marshalltown, received the Posthumous Legends award.
- Mark Hanawalt. president of United Equipment Accessories Inc. in Waverly, was chosen as the 2015 Legends Manufacturing Champion.
- Sarah Dvorak, vice president of operations, Kreg Tool Co., was named Ambassador of the Year.
Posted by Heather Adams
May 17, 2022 Uncategorized
June 2022 | Experience Stratasys Tour
May 3, 2022 Uncategorized
Experience Stratasys Tour 2022 | Madison, WI
December 3, 2020 Uncategorized
TIME's Best Inventions of 2020: Masks That Do More (Breathe99)
June 24, 2020 Uncategorized
Iowa State University, John Deere collaboration advances research in hybrid manufacturing
March 12, 2020 Uncategorized
How 3D Printing is Empowering Creative Manufacturing at UMC
May 20, 2019 Uncategorized
Introducing 3M’s New Periodic Table of Technology Platforms (includes Additive Manufacturing!)
May 13, 2019 Uncategorized
New ownership works to grow Midwest Composite Technologies
May 10, 2019 Uncategorized
Video: 3D-Printed Brackets Are Key to Automated Coolant Delivery for Lights-Out Machining
April 30, 2019 Uncategorized
Polaris optimizes tooling for powersport vehicles using Stratasys F370
February 15, 2019 Uncategorized