September 11, 2023 | Application Exploration Open House: Medical 3D Printing
Are you ready to witness the future of healthcare and medical device innovation? Join us for an inspiring and enlightening open house event that will reshape your perspective on the potential of 3D printing in the medical industry.
We are pleased to welcome, Gabe Linke, 3D Lab Program Manager from Children’s Hospital & Medical Center in Omaha, Nebraska, as our distinguished guest speaker. He will share his insights into the applications of 3D printing in various medical areas, including:
- Advanced Visualization of Complex Anatomy: enabling medical professionals to create detailed, tangible models of intricate anatomical structures, revolutionizing the understanding of complex cases
- Patient-Specific Surgical Simulation: allowing surgeons to practice and perfect complex procedures on patient-specific models before entering the operating room, leading to enhanced precision and reduced risks
- 3D Printed Guides and Implants: tailored to individual patients, which streamline surgical procedures and improve patient outcomes
- Educational Simulation: providing hands-on learning experiences that bridge the gap between theory and practice
- Medical Device Prototyping: accelerating the development of new medical devices and technologies
Attendees will also have the unique opportunity to tour our state-of-the-art 2,700-square-foot 3D printing TekCenter. Get up close and personal with the latest 3D printing technologies and witness the processes that drive medical innovation.
This event is free to attend, but seating is limited for the presentations. Reserve your spot now by registering below and take a step into the future of healthcare.
About Our Guest Speaker:
Gabe Linke, B.S. RT(R)(MR) received his Bachelors degree in Radiation Sciences from The University of Nebraska Medical Center. He has over 15 years of experience in imaging with his primary focus in MRI. Over the last 7 years Gabe has worked to develop the Omaha Children’s Hospital 3D Advanced Visualization Lab. Using technologies such as 3D printers, virtual reality, and other 3D technologies Omaha Children’s has been on the cutting edge of 3D visualization. Applying these techniques for presurgical planning, patient and staff education, as well as simulation has been a great contribution to improving the standard of care at Omaha Children’s Hospital.
Register now to let us know you’re coming!